Thursday 15 December 2011

Exciting times!

Foo was in disbelief when I told him, I turned up at work after the doors had closed and waited for the staff to leave before telling him,.(it was a long couple of hours keeping it to myself ) He was sure I was going to give him bad news as that is the way it normally had happened. We couldn’t wait to tell everyone! Jem and Beau were waiting at home for any news, I wanted to see Jem’s face when I told her so I hid the email from her, lucky I did because she was home before we were, and went searching!!

That night was a blur of phone calls, visits and champagne!!! It was so exciting, everything I had hoped it would be.  We phoned Mum, she was that excited she ran a red light! We decided that if we tell one person, then we share it with all the special people in our life. It was such fun and excitement telling everyone, I loved just how excited everyone was for us.

Three days later Mrs N had another blood test to check if the levels were doubling as they should…340 IU/ml , spot on !

Three days later again another blood test…1293 IU/ml… excellent!

Two days later another blood test…..3652 IU/ml….awesome!

Mrs N will have an ultrasound in 5 days, this is the big one, we find out if there really is a sac and maybe even a heartbeat. I can’t sleep.

Mrs N is feeling a little nausea and her ultrasound has been postponed til Saturday.

“ Congratulations …once again! The scan shows a presence of live TWIN intra uterine gestational sacs! Another third empty sac is seen, this should be absorbed later.”



Time to celebrate once again! Foo was in shock, I was jumping up and down!!
We’re having twins, we’re having twins, we’re having twins! Could we be so lucky?
Jem and Beau , were sharing in the excitement, champagne- check, telephone – check.
I can’t remember being so happy, our babies are due 9th March 2012

1 comment:

progenyivfsurrogacy said...

Pregnancy is not possible for everyone. There are many infertile couples who cannot attain parenthood after trying to conceive for more than one year. There are many reasons attached with these infertility either in men or in women or in both and sometimes there is unexplained infertility. Couples keen to take the first steps on the path of parenthood, or singles seeking the joys of bringing up a young life are taking the help of surrogacy and surrogate mothers to realize their parenthood dreams. Individuals and couples, who have tried and failed to get pregnant, often seek solace in surrogacy. Surrogacy clinic India