Friday 6 January 2012

8 - 14 weeks

We will receive a follow up scan in a week. I am feeling so confident and not nervous like I expected I would be. I am just having so much fun lunching, having coffee and talking babies. I love that everyone else is so excited for us.

8 week ultrasound , Baby 1 – FHR 181 and Baby 2 – FHR 190.


Mrs N is feeling fine and resting.”
 I am so grateful to Mrs N and I wonder if she realises the enormity of what she is doing for us.

 11 weeks and time is going so fast. Louie, Jas and I took a girls trip to Hobart for the weekend and we managed to talk about babies and only babies for the full 3 hour trip!!  I was confident enough to venture into the baby shop, although it still feels a little unreal. I can’t believe this is really happening!

14 week NT ultrasound, Baby 1 –FHR 171 and baby 2 – FHR 168




“Mrs Naseem is feeling fine and your babies are progressing well”
Time is going really fast! It has been about 5 months since my final IVF cycle and I have been losing weight and getting fitter, it feels good to feel normal!
I think of Mrs N and our babies every day, you can’t wipe the smile off my face.

1 comment:

Madison said...

You are truly gifted, I am very lucky to have a great,exstrodianary aunty, there's no way to explain you it feels like I'm speech less :) the words about you are above heaven :)