Monday 25 July 2011

US

Me
It is a relief to know that I will never need to put my body through the rigors of IVF ever again.  9 years of trying to have a baby, 20 IVF cycles and 9 surgeries, I am exhausted.
I am very sad that I will never know what it feels like to be pregnant, to carry and nurture my baby through to birth. I am sad that I will never see my sister, my mother or my Nan in my children.
But I do know that if I am lucky enough to have children to call my own, then these things won’t matter at all.

Foo
This is not only my story; it is Foo’s story too. I am hoping that he will have something to say on here as I have been doing all the storytelling. Until then, there are some things I need to tell you about him. Foo is the most amazing, supportive, husband I could have wished for. We could not have continued on this journey for so long if it wasn’t for his patient easy going attitude.  He is my strength, my humour, my love, my friend. Thank you Fooey xx



No comments: