Wednesday 15 June 2011

What they don't tell you....

Some of the things they don’t tell you about IVF that they should:
  • The medication will make you feel positively pregnant.
  • If the medication doesn’t make you fat then your constant hormonal cravings will.
  • Not all medication is taken orally or subcutaneously!!
  • If you don’t ask, they won’t tell.
  • If you are going to put it out there and tell everyone, be prepared for plenty of assvice from well meaning people.
  • Don’t plan social events anywhere near the time of your pregnancy test.
  • Oprah and chocolate will always make you feel better.

I can’t tell you how many times I was waiting for Foo to come home from work so I could tell him we were going to sell up and move to Africa to build a school for the poor. If I wasn’t going to be a Mum then I was sure going to do something else meaningful with my life.


 

No comments: